Pumpkin - Grey
Grey pumpkin produces lots of sweet orange flesh and can be stored for a long time.
- Add compost and fertiliser
- Plant in full sun and moist but well-drained soil
- Grow near bee-friendly plants to encourage pollination or self-pollinate plants
- Plant 90-120cm apart
- Ensure pumpkins are always above ground and dry
- Harvest when the vine shrivels and dies
- Leave small piece of stalk attached
- Store in cool, airy place
Please check our latest shipping and delivery updates here.
Note: internet orders for pickup in the shop - it is advised to pick up as soon as practicable to ensure the quality of the plants.