Manuka 25 Seedling Combo
Mānuka is an important tree in New Zealand for forest regeneration. It is fast-growing and its flowers provide a vital source of pollen and nectar for bees.
Mānuka 25 Seedling Combo
- 25 Mānuka seedlings
- 25 Slow-release fertiliser tablets
- 25 PB2 Bags
Mānuka Combo Planting Steps
Prepare your Mānuka seedlings, fertilisers and PB2 bags.
Add garden mix into the PB2 bag and fill it to two-thirds up.
Add the slow-release fertiliser then add the Mānuka seedling (not directly on top of the fertiliser tab).
Top up the soil with garden mix and potting mix slightly covering the base of the seedling's trunk. Add some water.
1. If you are planting in summer: keep the plants out of the direct sun for the first 2 or 3 weeks.
2. Try not to place the roots directly on top of the fertiliser tab.
3. Transplant in cooler weather (or in autumn conditions).
4. Use high-quality soil/potting mix* (*not included in this package). For 100 seedlings, you may need 3 bags of 40L potting mix.
We will do our best to dispatch as usual but there may be some delays. We try to schedule dispatch to South Island and rural areas of NZ on Mondays. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Please check our latest shipping and delivery updates here.