Growing to a height of 45cm, Dill is best used for seasoning fish or meat.
- Grows to a height of 45cm
- Don't plant near fennel as will cross pollinate and muddle flavours
- Plant in well-drained soil in part shade
- Plant 20cm apart
- Water regularly in hot summers to prevent going to seed
- Can be grown in outside pots but cut back regularly to keep it compact
Please check our latest shipping and delivery updates here.
Note: internet orders for pickup in the shop - it is advised to pick up as soon as practicable to ensure the quality of the plants.