$5.49 SKU: BASBU
Basil bush is excellent for growing in pots. It has small white scented flowers. It is a mildly sedative herb and traditionally the dried leaves were used as snuff. Use basil bush leaves in salads, sauces and pesto.
- Attracts bees
- Pots, tubs and window boxes
- Plant in a warm sheltered position in light, well drained soil
- Thrives in dry conditions
- Water plants during dry weather but let the soil dry out between waterings
- Pick off owers as they develop to stop it going to seed and promote foliage growth