Spinach is great for planting with brassicas (cauliflower, broccoli etc) because it fills up the space inbetween and is harvested before your brassicas need the room.
- Pots, tubs and window boxes
- Plant in full sun and well-fertilised soil
- Mix in compost or a good general fertiliser
- Plant 20cm apart
- Watch out for slugs Keep plants moist and feed nitrogen fortnightly
- Pick the leaves off plant as they reach the size you desire in 5 to 8 weeks
- Stagger your planting for a constant supply
Please check our latest shipping and delivery updates here.
Note: internet orders for pickup in the shop - it is advised to pick up as soon as practicable to ensure the quality of the plants.