Capsicum - Toro (Sweet Red)
This is a sweet red capsicum that gets it's name, 'bullhorn' from its unique shape. Capsicums are perfect for growing in containers. Just choose a good-sized pot (at least 25cm for one plant) and keep it well watered.
- Pots, tubs and window boxes
- Plant in full sun in well-drained soil
- Before planting dig in compost and fertilliser
- If growing in pots use a good quality potting mix
- Protect young plants from slugs and snails
- Feed with fertiliser when fruit appears
We will do our best to dispatch as usual but there may be some delays. We try to schedule dispatch to South Island and rural areas of NZ on Mondays. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Please check our latest shipping and delivery updates here.