$5.00 SKU: CAPJALR
This variety of chilli is very popular for cooking due to its moderate level of heat. The plant produces lots of smooth, glossy fruit. Harvest the chillis red or green.
Here's our list of chillies in order of hottest (starting with the hottest of the hot) - Carolina Reaper, Bhut Jolokia, Habanero Red, Red Hot Pepper, Jalapeno Red Flame and Jalapeno.
- Pots, tubs and window boxes
- Plant in full sun in well-drained soil
- Before planting dig in compost and fertilliser
- If growing in pots use a good quality potting mix
- Protect young plants from slugs and snails
- Feed with fertiliser when fruit appears