Capsicum - Purple
A sweet bell pepper is a summer essential that is great for salsa and salads. Capsicum plants don’t need a lot of love and attention. It will grow well in confined spaces or pots and thrives with little watering. It will develop green and turn orange as it ripens
- Pots, tubs and window boxes
- Plant in well-drained, sheltered and sunny spot or in pots
- Add compost and a good general fertiliser
- Harvest in around 12 weeks
- Watch out for slugs and try our beer bait
We will do our best to dispatch as usual but there may be some delays. We try to schedule dispatch to South Island and rural areas of NZ on Mondays. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Please check our latest shipping and delivery updates here.