Brassica oleracea var botryis
With its characteristic solid white head, Cauliflower can be planted all year round.
- Plant all year round
- Rotate brassica (broccoli, kale, cauli etc) crops
- Add compost and lime to the soil
- Plant 35cm apart
- Harvest in 12 to 16 weeks
- Fold leaves over (once heads start to develop) to protect from sun and prevent frost damage
- Harvest heads before plant flowers
- Put excess in freezer
- Pak choi
- Spring onions
Please check our latest shipping and delivery updates here.
Note: internet orders for pickup in the shop - it is advised to pick up as soon as practicable to ensure the quality of the plants.