Apium gravolens var dulce
This celery has strong white stem with dark green leaves. It tastes great raw.
- Plant in well-drained, sweet soil in full sun
- Grows best in raised garden with potting mix
- Add lime to sweeten soil (5-6pH) if needed
- Plant 20-25cm apart in rows
- Use compost to create a mound around each plant to blanche the base of the stems and keep them tender
- Keep the plants watered
- Harvest by sliding thumb down inside of fattest stalks and gently twisting to pull them
- Dwarf beans
- Spring onions
- Bok Choy
Please check our latest shipping and delivery updates here.
Note: internet orders for pickup in the shop - it is advised to pick up as soon as practicable to ensure the quality of the plants.