This high yielding variety produces large oval black fruit. It is a perfect addition to vege stews, an essential ingredient in Mediterranean moussaka and French ratoutielle, and great simply sliced, sprinkled with salt and barbecued.
- Pots, tubs and window boxes
- Plant in full sun and well-drained soil
- Grow well in pot or raised garden bed
- Dig in some compost or leftover potting mix
- Plant 20cm apart
- Cover seedlings with cut in half plastic bottles (hole at top) to protect as they get established
- Avoid overhead watering or watering too often
Please check our latest shipping and delivery updates here.
Note: internet orders for pickup in the shop - it is advised to pick up as soon as practicable to ensure the quality of the plants.