Sweet Corn - Honey & Pearl
This home garden variety of bi-colour sweet corn will produce tasty, large, well-filled cobs.
- Plant in full sun, free-draining soil with space to grow
- Plant 20cm apart in rows or group for support
- Water regularly as corncobs start to form
- Ready for harvest approx. 18-24 days after the silks show – the silks will begin to dry up (become brown)
- Once entire crop is harvested, pull plants out
Please check our latest shipping and delivery updates here.
Note: internet orders for pickup in the shop - it is advised to pick up as soon as practicable to ensure the quality of the plants.