$5.49 SKU: TOMAFREE
* If you're still experiencing cold snaps and frost, it's best to hold off planting your tomatoes until the weather warms up.
A high-yielding, pear-shaped tomato, Acid Free is great-tasting and, of course, contains no acidity.
- Plant in sheltered, full sun, well drained soil
- Plant in different place to where previously grown tomatoes to reduce risk of diseases
- Dig in compost and plant 30cm apart
- Spray tomatoes with liquid copper to prevent fungal diseases
- Avoid overhead watering
- Stake if required